Monday, October 22, 2007

I think I was a sailor in a past life.

To the lovely family members of P&J,
Please accept this apology for offending your ears. My mother would collapse if she read the curse words peppered throughout this blog. Really she "raised me better than that." When P said she forwarded the address to all of you, I was so honored and then I said "oh no!" It was really late when R asked "What are you doing?" I explained I was deliberating doing a quick edit to "clean up my blog" I think it was a good five minutes before the laughter stopped. I went back to it the next morning and R said "Give it up. That's you and how you felt in those moments. Do not change a word of it." And then under his breath with a snicker, he said, "Not to mention, it would be nearly impossible to do that AND go to work today."

So here it is. The un-cut not-yet-rated version of ME.
Just please don't tell my Mom.
Thanks.
xo
Heather

P.S. It was so wonderful to meet you all.
Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!
Can you believe SHE is finally here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home