Thursday, July 13, 2006


Well the FAB Dr.E came in on Monday. I was expecting her to give me the option of going home now or at 34 weeks. SHOCKER she wants to keep me here until 36 weeks. Talk about taking the wind out of my sails. I can hardly process adding twwo more weeks to this stay. Though as I type I'm realizing that I'm half way through this week, so instead of four more weeks I'm already down to 3.5 or 25 days. So that's the focus...25 days. At 37 weeks she will take out the cerclage. And then it's just the waiting game.

After 11 days of a room all to myself, a roommate arrived yesterday. I'm not going to mention that number 11 showing up again, ooops already did. She is sweet and was terrified when she arrived as she's never been admitted to a hospital before. She came in for a sono and her amniotic fluid was low. She's 34.5 weeks. If the fluid hasn't built back up they will take the baby by c-section tomorrow. The roommate thing is weird. I've been pretty lucky so far. Only minor issues. Thank you R for bringing in my ipod....this one snores. LOUDLY.

My hands are feeling much better. The bub is getting stronger. So far so good.

BTW I'm feeling pink these days.
I guess we'll know soon enough.


Anonymous Meri-ann said...

Thanks for checking in so I know you're ok- bummer about being there for 36 weeks but I'm happy knowing that they are looking after you!
Do you do msn so maybe we can chat?

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear from you..and to know that you are doing keep posting..

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home