Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's the little things...

I woke up this morning feeling like 'how am I going to make
it through this?' I checked my calendar and saw I have
one hundred and twenty-nine days to go. Then I looked at
my blog and said, "I've only been at this bed rest for EIGHT days?!"
I am definitely going to lose. My. Mind.

Then I looked at the posts and realized that I posted TWO TIMES FOR DAY SIX! I double checked that I hadn't accidentally double posted the same post. But no! They were in fact two different posts. Cool, I just bought myself another day into the bed rest.

And that one bump, from eight to nine, made me feel better.

When what you're looking at is so daunting, it's amazing how the littlest of things can make such a huge difference.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. Why not head over and check out Urbanbaby.com. The message board there will keep you occupied for hours and make you feel positively sane.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home