Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bed Rest. Day SIX.

One hundred and thirty-three days to go,
one hundred and thirty-three days...
Take one down pass it around,
one hundred and thirty-two days to go.
oh how I'd rather be passing beers!

Thankfully it's been calm and quiet around these parts today. I know I said I wasn't going to count exactly how many days I have left. But I did. So there. It's just that I found ignorance was not bliss in this case.

So hopefully yesterday was just a fluke and a reminder how important it is for me to stay in this bed. I had just been talking to my sister that this was so hard because I felt so great. But now I know why I'm here and I know where I'm trying to stay out of...PLEASE don't let me have to do a day of this bed rest in the hospital. Come on Universe, give a girl a break.

Thanks for all the love peeps. I feel it. I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ bridgette ~ said...

Sometimes a count down is necessary to get you through the day. Here's hoping day seven - 136 go smoothly.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home