Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bed Rest. Day THREE.

Day three sucked waaaaaaaay less than one and two. Probably had to do with the fact that I actually had to get out of bed today for a Dr. appt. I got to feel the sunshine on my face instead of just seeing it through the window. That felt like a luxury. Dr. is VERY pleased with this cervix of mine. Apparently it's not showing off it's incompetence. I guess that stitch has taught it a little something about responsibility. Thankfully, so far, it's holding up it's end of the bargain. Phew.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Tertia's and wanted to let you know that I'm pulling for you during the next (hopefully very unevental) five months. Keep your eye on the prize.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so amazed with your strength and couraged. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to hearing all of your good news!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home