Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Out of it.

I had a post in my head today, written as I rode on a crowded train. It even had a bit of humor. Because lordy did I need a laugh this morning stuffed on a steamy-hot-sticky train.

So I decided to post it, wha? What a new approach for me. Actually posting.

Anywho, I went to thegoogle to find the exact wording for a quote from Kurt Vonnegut that started the post, and discovered, he died.
Last.
Year.

April 12, 2007

I can't believe I missed that. Not sure how I missed it.

Discovering this deleted the post in my head.

4/12 is also Tess and Oliver's birthday. Which is another thing that struck me as I read KV's obituary. The fact that I have dead babies, and I always will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Antigone said...

I love/loved Vonnegut. Not very long before his death he was still speaking publicly. As part of a crowd, I saw him a few times because, well, it was him. He was better on his feet than behind his typewriter. And in tribute to him, I leave this:

*

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home