Monday, September 19, 2005

Mondays.

If we had weeks without Mondays would Tuesdays just take their place?
You know if Monday just didn't happen or say was included in your (gasp) weekend...
Would Tuesday then suck?

Today was Monday and boy it was a doozy. Suck would be a strong word, I mean I still ate lunch and walked out of the office at 6. Could have been worse and it's all relative I know... BUT it was a doozy just the same. Got me to thinking if I'm just too caught up in names of the days...

What? No talk of babies, tears, needles, infertility, or other more upbeat thoughts? Just Mondays suck?

Yep. That's it for today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 PM  
Blogger shauna glenn said...

hope tuesday is better...
i,m home now
luv,
banana

8:46 AM  
Blogger julie doyle said...

i never find time to read...i saved this email for a time when i could truly absorb and dive into...while i sit here with many more tears than laughter, i come to the realization that ya DO have an incredible knack for writing...i think your bravery in sharing your experiences is important and can touch lives in more way than one...your strength and ability to reach out so truthfully gives me hope and inspiration....love, hulie

9:37 AM  
Blogger Figlet said...

Welcome to Blogistan!! I think my Monday was on a par with yours. But suddenly it's Wednesday. So that's ok.

And yeah, don't underestimate your writing skills. I just wish what you'd written thus far was fiction. Sigh.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home